iPhone 7 Screen Replacement
The iPhone 7’s digitizer (aka the touchscreen) and LCD screen will both be replaced as they are fused together as one component, some repairers possess the necessary equipment to separate and re-fuse these glass to the LCD display however it is a lengthy process that does not guarantee good results.
What an iPhone 7 Screen Replacement will fix:
- Cracked outer glass from dropping the iPhone.
- Cracked outer glass, but still powering on from being crushed.
- Dead pixels or black lines across the display.
- Coloured hues or lines going through the display.
- Reduced touch sensitivity or complete touch sensitivity loss resulting from a drop.
When replacing the front screen on your iPhone 7 it does not include any other part of the device such as the touch ID button. If you think other parts of your phone such as at the camera, earpiece or power jack, for example, may have been damaged, we recommend that you contact us as additional repairs might be required and these may not be possible as an express service. Unless we have the necessary parts in stock.
iPhone 7 Water Damage
Since the iPhone 7 is considered waterproof we do not offer a water damage repair service, however, if your device has been previously repaired at another repair centre there is a good chance your iPhone 7 does not have the same level of water resistance.
If you have encountered water damage please get in touch for a custom quote.