iPhone 8 Repair
The iPhone 8 was launched in 2017 and although it features the same design as its predecessor [the iPhone 7] the iPhone 8 came with 64GB of storage, wireless charging capabilities and upgraded internals.
iPhone 8 Screen Replacement
The iPhone 8’s display is liable to crack from being dropped, bent or crushed.
What an iPhone 8 Screen Replacement will fix:
- Cracked outer glass from dropping the iPhone.
- Cracked outer glass, but still powering on from being crushed.
- Dead pixels or black lines across the display.
- Coloured hues or lines going through the display.
- Reduced touch sensitivity or complete touch sensitivity loss resulting from a drop.
Sometimes touch sensitivity errors which arise randomly are due to a manufacturing error by Apple and may be liable for a free repair from an official Apple store.
When replacing the front screen on your iPhone 8 it does not include any other part of the device such as the touch ID button. If you think other parts of your phone such as at the camera, earpiece or power jack, for example, may have been damaged, we recommend that you contact us as additional repairs might be required and these may not be possible as an express service. Unless we have the necessary parts in stock.